Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Around the Edges" - A Floral Expressionist Still Life Painting

"Around the Edges"     4" x 5"     Acrylic on Archival Canvas Panel

So today's painting is a bit late again, but better late than never. And it's quite a bit of a departure from my normal style, but I'm really loving this journey of discovery I'm on, and of trying new things and not being afraid to experiment. It's quite freeing really. Unfortunately (or fortunately for those who think I ramble too much anyways... Cough, cough... Tyler...), I'm seriously too tired to type right now, so off to bed for me. Hope you're all enjoying a good night's sleep at this time (granted, unless you live across the world and it's the middle of the day, in which case, top of the morning to ya!) and I will see you all tomorrow, Lord willing. I have so much fun stuff to talk about, and I seriously can't wait! But alas, I have to. Lol! Sleep... Is... Calling.... Me. Must... Answer...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...