Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 2013 Daily Painting Collage - Melissa Adams Art


Oh man, Leslie Saeta just showed me the coolest link for making SUPER easy photo collages that are ridiculously easy to customize! I wish I had know that before yesterday's post! Goodness gracious, that would have saved a TON of time!!! So the link if you are interested is: http://www.picmonkey.com/ and it's completely free. Yup. FREE! Oh how I love free stuff!!! =D

I love being able to see all my work at once and wish I had known about this site so much sooner because it is so helpful with photography as well. What a great way to show proof all at once! But this just makes me smile simply for the fact that I can see without a shadow of a doubt that I accomplished something real and tangible, I met my goal and have proven to myself that I have what it takes to be a daily painter. So, God willing and body permitting, I'll be creating a new work later today to add to my blog, and maybe even try to create an extra one just to make up for yesterday. We'll see. I doubt that will happen, but one can hope right?! I'll try to update you a little later on what's going on after I get my hubby to proofread it for me as he does with all my family posts, because there's a lot going on and it's just not so good health-wise for me. But oh well, at least I did this one wonderful thing (at least wonderful in my world!) and I can find joy in the fact that God brought me through it and I got to have a blast with Him along the way! =)

Oh, and don't forget to like my Facebook Fan Page and comment on my wall that you want to enter February's contest for one of 3 FREE ACEO's. Like I said before, I just love free stuff!!! Hope to see you all later! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...