Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Best Contest Yet!!! - And "The Evil King and the Grasshopper" - Abstract Photography by Melissa Adams

CONTEST RULES FOR MARCH 2013

So I know this is up kinda late, but it's finally time to announce what the contest for March 2013 is going to be. Now I told you before that it's going to be the best one yet, and I hope with all my heart that you actually think that it's so, SOOOOO.... Here goes:  The winner for this month will receive as their prize A COMPLETELY FREE 9" x 12" COMMISSIONED PAINTING done by yours truly, on a gallery wrapped canvas with paint wrapped edges!!!!! You may choose just about anything for me to paint, and be as specific or unspecific as you would like, though I reserve the right to say no to certain subjects, such as but not limited to nudity or other things that I feel that I would rather not paint.

So what do you have to do to win this time?! All you have to do is get as many of your friends, family or even distant acquaintances to "Like" my Facebook Fan Page by April 13th. I'm overlapping this one a bit with April's contest because I accidentally started it so late due to vacation and my many Drs. Appointment, and with Easter right around the corner as well I want you all to get the best shot at this contest as you possibly can. Plus, to be perfectly honest, I just want to get as many likes for my page as I possibly can get... Oh man! Lol!

Now, the easiest way to do this so that both you and I can track who is winning at any given time is for you to first write a sentence on my wall that says something like "Please 'Like' my friends Facebook fan page called Melissa Adams Art and then like my post on her page so I can win a free painting!" And then you just have to try to get as many of your friends to "Like" my page and your comment on my wall as possible, because the person who gets the most "Likes" wins! =) People cannot double dip on this, meaning if you were recommended by one friend to like my page, you can't like it and then like more than one person's post on my wall. It's just not cool and only your first vote will count. You can share my page however you want:  on your wall, in you blog, whatever, just make sure that #1, your friends click the "Like" button for my fan page, and #2, that they also "Like" whatever sentence you write on my fan page wall to show that you were the one who recommended them to do so. Make sense? I sure hope so! Somehow I seem to make even the easiest things seem difficult when I explain them. Yikes!  =0)

Oh, and just in case you want it, here's the name of the link to my page:
https://www.facebook.com/melissaadamsart

I'm pretty sure that might help you a bit... =0)

Well, good luck to all of you, and may the best man, or woman, win!!! =D

Oh, and I know this is also random, but I was just working on some abstract photography today as I was resting on the couch (haven't been doing much lately since getting back from the snow), and here is what I came up with. I'd love to know what you think, whether good, bad, or ugly. Lol! Have a good day my friends!

"The Evil King and the Grasshopper"     Abstract Photography by Melissa Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...