Tuesday, March 12, 2013

And the Winners Are...! =D

I am SOOOO, so sorry for not getting this up sooner, but we just got back from our week in the snow and I just have been crazy busy with packing, playing, unpacking and then my little one's birthday right before that... Oh and there were appointments, meetings with our wonderfully amazing realtor and so many more things. Oh man, what a busy month!

But what a blessing that I'm finally starting to feel up to doing things again - at least with help anyways! I called on some amazing friends and family and not only did they help throw a fantastic party for Owen, but they cleaned our house while we were gone as well too!!! How incredible is that!?!

So I apologize for not being around and posting new paintings and such, and especially for not posting my three new winners for February's contest! I have been dying to do this all day, but today was a little impossible for me, so here I am. Better late than never, right?!

So now it's time to get back to business and get to the fun stuff! Okay.... So the winners for February's contest are, in order:
  1. Ancuta Gacea
  2. Rene Michaels
  3. Julie Love
Starting with Winner #1 first, you will each get to pick an ACEO (or if there is not one you really like, you may commission one instead, though some restrictions apply and just so you know this will take a little longer since it's not already done). So what you need to do if you are a winner is to email me your top 3 favorite picks as far as what's listed as options below, or tell me 3 different ideas of what you would want commissioned instead (remember, the size is 2.5" x 3.5", so keep that in mind as you pick, okay) so that I have a choice to choose from. That way it's a bit of a surprise for you when you open it, and I can pick the one that sounds funnest for me. And if you do those in order of favorite idea to least favorite, I'll try to take that into consideration as well.

Choice #1 - "High in the Treetops"   
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - "On the Rocks" - Thanks Ancuta! =)
Choice #3 - "Mint, Anyone?"
 So my friends and winners, go ahead, make your choice, and I will be here anxiously awaiting to see what it is. And stay tuned as well, because either tonight or tomorrow I will be announcing my newest contest for March, and it's gonna be pretty awesome!!! Oh, and just so you know, even if you've won before, that doesn't mean you can't win again, okay? Well, I'll talk to you soon! Bye now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...