Saturday, September 29, 2012

Custom Painted Wedding Board

I had a blast painting this one! For some reason I really enjoy painting fonts - it must be the graphic designer in me. =) A friend of mine approached me about making these signs (there were two that were exactly the same) for her ring bearers to carry around their necks as they were wheeled down the aisle in a wagon. Such a cute idea!

This is something I love to do, so if anyone ever wants to order a custom sign for their home or an event, let me know. My email is melissaradams@yahoo.com so if you want to order one just email me or contact me on facebook through my page Melissa Adams Art, and we can work out a price depending on what you want. I'm going to make some with scripture for around our house, per Tyler's request. I love it when he wants me to make things for our house - it makes me feel so very special. Now we just have to pick out a few of our favorite verses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...