Monday, September 12, 2011

Midnight Run

Wow, this summer has been insane and it has been far too long since my last post. Sure feels good getting something up here though, and I'm hoping to get back to posting at least once a month.

Unfortunately I haven't had too much time for art projects because of my recent pregnancy (YAY!) and subsequent morning sickness (not so yay!), but I have done a few that I will post this week. The first one is very dear to my heart, as it is a painting I created for my amazing niece, Willow, who is very passionate about horses. I love that girl so much (as I do all my beautiful nieces!), and have been dying to paint her a picture for forever. And considering the fact that she's already turning 12 this week, I'd say it's about time.

Oh, and sorry if the image quality isn't so great. We're having major camera difficulties right now, which translates to: we dropped our lens in water and then proceeded to get a huge speck of something on the inside of our camera while trying to clean it. No fun. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!

"Midnight Run"    8 x 10    Acrylic on Canvas

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love the movement you've captured. Hope to see lots more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...