Friday, March 7, 2014

"Night Owl" - Tangle #4 and a Whole New Series in the Works!!! =0)

"Night Owl" - Tangle #04    2.5" x 3.5"      Graphite, Colored Pencil and Ink on Acrylic Paper (ACEO)
$25 - Email me if Interested

This little Owl stole my heart as soon as he made his appearance. And I knew that I immediately wanted to make a series of woodland creatures in this style, so as of now I am currently working on work #02 in the series, a playful little bear cub, who's trying so hard to climb over a tree that's a mite bit taller than he is. As for this Owl though, he's got a wild side - a little bit of mischeviousness to him that I just adore. It's as if as soon as the sun sets his playful side comes out and little mousies beware!

I hope you are having fun being your own little playful selves as well! And oh how I'm loving this newfound LOVE for pen and ink - I think it rather suits me, especially when color is involved. =0) I'd love to know what you think or what woodland animals you would like to see from me next. And thanks for not giving up on me - you have no idea what that means to this weary soul - it's like the elixir of LOVE and LIFE and JOY all mixed up into one sweet tonic, and I thank you heartily for that. Have a wonderful day, my friends, and stay inspired! You have no idea how much you have helped keep me inspired yourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Now that you are getting back on track, I'd just like to mention again that you really ought to be illustrating children's books. OH MY! Those paintings you do are incredible!! You already have a beautiful portfolio. Send it out to publishers. You really do have what it takes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Debbie, you are WAY too kind! But thank you - I'll take that compliment because that is exactly what I have ALWAYS wanted to do my whole life, well, minus some mix-ups along the way. But seriously, this is such a sweet compliment! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...