Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Sweet Bubbling Waters" - Abstract Photography


"Sweet Bubbling Waters"
Flathead Lake, Montana
Taken June 25th, 2013
Prints Available Upon Request Via Email


Flathead Lake in Montana hosts sweet bubbling waters so clean and pure and sparkling that it seems as if it's been ripped right out of a fairytale. The colors of the pebbles were so beautifully colorful that I could hardly believe my eyes, and I just couldn't resist sorting through them to find the most beautiful ones of all. It was nearly impossible, since all of them looked like the ones above... When I make a book of my photographic journeys, which I truly hope to do some day, this one will certainly make the cut!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is outstanding, I couldn't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne! I was thinking that maybe someday when we have time, and only if you want to of course, we could try painting this one together. Either way I can't wait to try my hand at it - all the bubbles will be a blast, and a great challenge as well, for me to put down in paint. =D

      Delete
    2. MOST DEFINITELY!!!! thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...