Sunday, April 1, 2012

Levi's 2nd Birthday Cake

I made this Thomas the Train Cake for Levi's 2nd Birthday. It was such a blast to make for my little cutie-pie, especially since I haven't had the chance to do anything creative since Owen was born and for some reason cake decorating reminds me of 3D painting. So fun! Although I must say, paintings sure do last longer! Oh, and we bought the train, because frankly I just don't have the time to make a model train from scratch. Lol! I did however make the mountain from cocoa-krispies treats (which are far superior to plain ones, and I may never be able to go back now) and chocolate rocks. The track and trees are modeling chocolate, and the grass and lettering are buttercream. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...