Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Impromptu Photoshoot

I was over at my friend's house, taking pictures of her new little baby girl (you may remember her from the newborn pictures I posted earlier) and she suggested that I try taking pictures of her little girls and their cousins since they were in from out of town. So on a whim, I whipped together a photoshoot and gave it a shot. (haha, get it? gave it a shot... I'm so punny!)

But who would've thought that taking pictures of 3 little ones all under the age of 2 would be nearly impossible? Well, maybe that's pretty obvious, but I was up for the challenge anyways. =)  After all, I read that the only way you can get really good is to shoot often and get out of your comfort zone. And in the end I actually had a lot of fun and I learned quite a bit in the process. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm very thankful for opportunities like this to challenge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...